Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Pure Romance Products-More than Ever!

Pure Romance just had it's BIGGEST new product launch EVER!  Over 30 new products have been announced, from new scents, to new flavors to of course, new toys!  To celebrate, I am offering an extra special hostess incentive for upcoming dates.  If you book a party for March 26th, March 27th, April 1st, April 9th or April 10th, you will receive one of the brand new Mini Magic Sticks!  Whisper soft, yet powerful, with 10 speeds!  This is in addition to the 10% of party sales in Pure Romance credit and $25 Pure Romance gift certificate I already give to my hostesses.  Requests for these dates will be given in the order that I receive them, so contact me as soon as possible.  (I am in the Raleigh, NC area and do parties anywhere within an hour of Raleigh/Clayton/Triangle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment